We understand what it's like to be a startup, so we offer a discount to early stage companies who meet a
few requirements. If you don't fit these requirements, we are not saying you're a bad company. You just don't
qualify for the discounted rate. Why do we charge startups?
- Your company has fewer than 5 employees including full-time contractors.
- Your company has at least one employee or founder who works at the company full-time.
- You should be committed to a single startup concept/market. If you have multiple startups in the works, this won't be a good fit.
- You should have a basic web presence.
- You should be comfortable discussing your business in detail without requiring NDAs until late in the hiring process.
- Your company is not in the consulting, finance, or advertising industry.
- If the phrase "now I just need someone to build it for me" runs across your mind much, this won't be a good fit.
In the past, we've had problems with startups bailing at the last minute when job seekers were excited to interview with
them. If money really is an issue, contact us, and we'll work something out.